The idea behind these charming and so Australian scent pots rests upon the unique qualities of the Banksia Grandis seed pod. The decorative pattern of holes that you see when these pods have been turned on a lathe to remove the rough outer layer is actually the seed compartments and these holes go right through to the core of the pod. The core is then drilled out to make a compartment for your favourite scented oil which easily emanates out through the seed holes into your bedroom, bathroom or wardrobe.
Just add 100% Australian Eucalyptus Oil or your favourite fragrance oil to the pot and the Banksia soaks up the oil and gives off a beautiful smell.
* Beautiful hand turned Banksia Fragrance pots from Banksia trees of Western Australia.
* 100% natural way of subtly scenting any space.
* Effective for keeping clothes fresh and moth free in wardrobes and drawers.
* Uniquely Australian.
* Is easily refilled and has no limit on how many times it can be refreshed.
* Sustainable and eco-friendly.
How they work:
Fill your aroma pod with Australian Eucalyptus oil (or any other essential oil). The Banksia will soak up the oil and fragrance your room for weeks.
Height 9cm x Width 9cm x Length 9cm
*Note: These wooden scent pots are handcrafted; the above dimensions and weight are approximate measurements only.