Australian Certified Organic cotton. Designed in Australia. Printed with water based dyes. A fun colourful design featuring embroidered Wrens.
Wrens have an average size of approx. 14cm. and are popular little birds, highly social and live in a close-knit family group. The breeding season is from spring through to early summer, with all the group helping to feed the young. They are commonly found throughout Central and Western Australia. When threatened, breeding Wrens can put on quite a show, pretending injury and luring predators away from the nest.
• Australian Certified Organic cotton (imported).
• Features two embroidered wrens with a playful dot design on the reverse.
• Size 18cm x 71cm (approx).
• Quilted design provides protection and comfort.
• This double oven mitt has a practical hang tab.
• Water-based inks meet organic standard.
• Machine washable.
• Recycled card packaging.
• The Australian Certified Organic bud logo is widely recognised and trusted.
• The Linen Press is a carbon neutral business.